Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) is Oracle’s strategic analytics platform for the future. Unique in the industry, OAC offers the most comprehensive cloud analytics in a single platform, empowering customers to ask any question of any data, in any environment, using any device.
- Work as part of a global product team developing new capabilities for the data analytics solutions for Oracle Analytics Cloud products.
- Participate in all aspects of software development: definition, design, implementation, testing, documentation, delivery, etc.
- Work with other development teams, product management and UX resources in agile, iterative design and development.
- Develop and execute software tests and debugging routines.
- Enhance, modify, and fix defects in existing software modules.
- Contribute to planning and estimation activities.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related major
- Solid knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, Operating Systems, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, and other core Computer Science areas
- Strong hands-on C++ programming skills
- Experienced in distributed and scalable server-side software development
- Experienced in Big Data technologies (such as Hadoop, Spark) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and passionate in developing high quality software
- Good team player