Description de l'offre
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle is undergoing a communication transformation to help our teams become more productive by cutting down on meetings and emails. We have chosen to use the Slack platform to drive these productivity improvements.
What You Will Work On
The Slack Admin will liaise with various teams to carry out administrative tasks on the Oracle Slack Enterprise Grid instance. The Slack Admin will be familiar with standard Slack concepts, practices, and procedures, will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and work with project stakeholders on a daily basis. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other Duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
As the Slack Admin for the sales organizations in EMEA & JAPAC, here is what you will work on:
· Collaborate with EMEA & JAPAC Sales Transformation teams to execute administrative tasks on the Oracle Slack Enterprise Grid Instance.
· Build trusted advisor relationships and provide assistance with other Oracle teams during instance pilot, production buildout, and long-term administration.
· Set Slack guidelines and organizational standards (standards and policies).
· Work with other departments to ensure better collaboration and productivity by automating business workflows and integrations.
What We Need From You
· 2-4 years of related work experience.
· Previous Slack Administrator, Spark, Teams and/or O365 Administrator experience would be a plus but
· not required.
· A fundamental understanding of Slack best practices.
· An attitude that strives to always want to make things better.
· Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through
· to completion with minimal supervision.
· Ability to quickly analyze situations, correlate ideas, and make decisions on issues and resolutions.
· Experience working with cross-functional teams: product engineering, sales, marketing, IT, facilities buildout etc.
· Strong presentation, communication and facilitation skills.
· BS/BA in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience.