Description de l'offre
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. Failure to obtain results would have serious consequences and need expenditure of resources. May have a project lead role. Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travels to customer as needed. 5+ years relevant sales experience. BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred.
Cloud CX / CRM Service Sales Account Manager – UK Market (based in Dublin)
Oracle will expand its Cloud /SaaS sales team, to sell the Oracle Cloud solutions to new and existing Oracle customers across the UK Market. Oracle Direct now offers a number of exciting career opportunities for experienced business applications sales professionals to join this fast growing sales team. Oracle Direct are seeking experienced sales professionals who can sell the business benefits of Oracle's Cloud application to business and technology executives. The Oracle Cloud Sales Representative will be responsible for new business across the UK Commercial Accounts.
• Articulate business benefits of a Cloud CRM Service solution to the relevant audience.
• Build the territory by hunting and uncovering new sales leads and opportunities and managing through to successful close.
• Build successful sales campaigns via outbound call campaigns, social media and marketing
• Win deals in a highly competitive environment to achieve and overachieve targets.
• Deliver online demonstration of the solution with the ability to show what is asked by prospects.
• Manage a volume business i.e many deals in a given period.
• Third Level Education in Business or IT Discipline
• 3 years quota carrying sales experience in the Enterprise or SMB market.
• Languages Skills: English
• Proven track record of working in a new business /acquisition sales environment
• Previous experience of building a sales territory from the ground up and managing successfully
• Demonstrable overachievement of revenue goals.
• Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation and closing.
• Capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling Cloud applications.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Expertise in demand generation in new markets from campaign conception to deal closure.
• Strong influencing skills.
• Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies.
• Strong desire to overachieve revenue goals.
WHAT WE OFFER
• This position is based in our Dublin office
• Competitive Salary, Uncapped commission and Benefits Allowance
• Excellent Training + Development including 2 weeks Intensive Foundation Course.
• Opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the sales field.
Is part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).