Description de l'offre
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Master Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives. Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Title : Public Sector Solution Architect / Business Leader
Oracle's Best-in-Class Business Cloud Applications Solutions are today, providing organizations, end-to-end solutions with mobile and social capabilities, through cloud deployments. In order to strengthen Oracle's position as a market leader in Cloud Applications, we are looking for an experienced Solutions Business Architect with deep experience in Public Sector value chain and Cloud solutions. Experience in applications solutions could be within Oracle or other vendors cloud solutions.
This highly rewarding role will offer the opportunity for you to leverage your knowledge and skills in your domain are. Working in union with the sales teams, you will be solving complex customer problems and translating customer needs requirements into business benefits, articulating Oracle's products, superiorities over competition, i.e. Oracle's winning case..
In this context, Industry / Business Solutions Architect role bears the responsibility to support the sales team by developing a quality pipeline, building a winning strategy and presenting the business case to customers to accelerate sales cycles.
We are looking for energetic, creative candidates who could easily engage with our customers and prospects and guide them in their journey to Oracle's Cloud Solutions .
· This is a leadership role. We are expecting from the Public Sector Architect to be a Business Development Leader and Trusted Advisor for the industry to help us increase Oracle Applications revenue in:
- ERPM (Enterprise Resource Planning and Performance Management),
- HCM (Human Capital Management),
- CX (Customer Experience)
- Public Sector Vertical Solutions (Publix Finance, Higher Education, Healthcare, Tax & Revenue Management, etc.)
· Works with High ranking Public Sector officials to promote Oracle Value proposition and increase our Cloud Solutions Win Rate in this industry.
· Has a leading role in developing Public Sector Transformational deals across pillars (ERPM, CX, HCM)
· Works with prospects and customers to understand & extend their needs, subsequently to define the solution and high level blueprint to meet these requirements.
· Leads account, solution or industry teams, during the engagement and Sales lifecycle
· Develops innovative Value Propositions, to maximize license sales revenue.
· Provides expertise in creating industry and functional solutions for customer needs and creating cross-product solutions
· Fully participates in strategic account planning, for major accounts.
· Complete knowledge of at least one industry (Public Sector) industry and its market, including
- industry profile and trends
- competitive offerings
- Oracle and Partner solutions relevant to that industry
- portfolio of case studies of implementations
- links to product and industry teams, where appropriate
· Building and maintaining effective relationships with all relevant customers throughout the sales lifecycle
· Act as an integral member of the solution consulting team contributing to the formulation of strategies and technical approaches.
· Demonstrate in-depth understanding of customers' industry and core business processes, and their technical/business requirements.
· Use customer specific quantifiable reference points such as insight benchmarking, customer specific data, 3rd party studies, customer reference stories and personal experiences to strengthen the value proposition.
· Build a strong business network and connects with customers and industry thought leaders to build knowledge and gather valuable insights for use during the sales cycle.
· Leverage others' expertise, and share information, best practices and successes to achieve results.
· Seek to maximize customer facing time, and opportunity work.
· Actively maintain in depth product knowledge, I.e. ERPM, Supply Chain/Manufacturing trends in the relevant industries
· Closely track competitor's product/solution offerings to be able to articulate Oracle advantages
· Preferred Qualifications:
· BS or BA degree
· 10+ years of experience in related area, as pre-sales, implementation consultant.
· 10+ years business experience in the Public Sector industry
· Proven analytical, time-management and problem solving skills
· Ability to articulate a value-based proposition of Oracle products /solutions
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong relationship building skills and overall comprehension of sales cycle
· A team player in an international team supporting a large region, willing to travel (up to 60% )
· Fluent in English is a must.