Description de l'offre
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. Relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 2 plus years relevant work experience.
· Identify and resolve data related issues.
· Proactively find ways to optimize and enrich data from different platforms.
· Work closely the SP&A, Marketing, and Sales teams to ensure data hygiene.
· Collaborate with the other teams for data needs, process improvements and testing.
· Document processes in managing data.
· Audit the datasets.
· Perform adhoc data pull and reports.
· Problem-solve and make improvements to current processes.
· 2-3 years of experience in data management.
· Bachelor's degree preferred, preferably in an analytical or business-related field, or equivalent experience.
· Comfort with large amounts of data; being able to manipulate and clean data sets.
· High level of proficiency in Excel.
· Strong attention to detail, quality, accuracy, and time management.
· Good interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Experience in the use of CRM and/or Marketing Automation platform is an advantage
· Day shift but flexible to adjust on an earlier time zone or accept early evening calls when need arise.