Partners with business units/divisions in delivering Corporate and Divisional HR policies and programs.
Join a leading HR group consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures. Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values. Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment).
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving. Ability to travel. 2 years generalist experience and BA/BS degree. Experience in an HR specialty a plus.
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems.
We are looking to recruit an HR Assistant for the HRD in France.
· Assist the HRD in organizing meetings, travel and the conference calls
· Demonstrate an understanding of general HR processes and systems
· Act as a point of contact when HRD is solicited
· Support HRD with regards to HR admin activities
· Ensure all HR documentation is accurate, complete and up to date
· Support ELR Consultant with Representative staff meetings (agenda, meetings..)