Description de l'offre
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join the new NAA Digital Agency team delivering strategy, engagement & innovation which inspires customers to choose Oracle
Companies have transformed the way they buy technology with a move to SaaS applications and consensus buying, in which 5.4 decision makers are involved in major B2B purchases. To respond, we built a team to innovate our sales approach which inspires our customers to choose Oracle through brand-centric sales presentations, experience creation and the application of late sales cycle account based marketing. Results have been very strong: delivering 3x higher win rates when our team is engaged on top deals in ERP/HCM. We are now looking to build on this success, expanding into a Digital Agency team who will support top deals across all Oracle apps pillars.
This highly rewarding role will offer the opportunity for you to leverage your knowledge and skills within ERP or HCM and work in unison with Oracle's best field sales executives, focused on driving more revenue and wowing customers through the use of memorable presentation techniques. Role will entail solving complex customer problems and translating customer requirements into critical presentation content – key in driving the continued success of Oracle Apps across North America.
· Advise teams on the creation of strong value propositions rooted in measurable business outcomes and customer-centric messaging
· Engage on Top Deals by assisting in the creation of highly memorable presentations, demonstrations and experiences both live and digital
· Advise teams on the use of creative elements in their presentations
· Create, maintain and promote a library of reusable presentation and sales assets
· Create and execute plans for developing the presentation skills of Sales Engineers
· Identify and evangelize new and creative presentation techniques
· Focus on driving revenue, knowing our solutions, engaging with customers
· Regularly pitch concepts and present best practices to sales teams
· Understanding of Power Messaging techniques
· Confidence discussing business processes across the enterprise
· Understanding of Discovering Customer Value process (DCV)
· Experience with Demo 2Win and Message 2Win presentation techniques
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
· Exceptional “storytelling” skills (parable)
· Strong marketing and business acumen (MBA strongly preferred)
· Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
· High degree of creativity and innovation
· Experience with presenting using mobile devices
· Experience using presentation software such as:
· Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Motion, etc)
· Vimeo Pro · Piktochart