Description de l'offre
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
In this role, your primary focus will be to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle Support Services customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. You will be responsible for fielding and resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means and technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. As a primary point of contact for customers, you will act as a liaison between Oracle employees and the customer with little direction from management. You will also provide guidance and resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues. Resolution is primarily provided in real time with follow up for more complex matters. This position may provide you an opportunity to be "proactively responsible" for support for our top revenue and strategic customers.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle Financials, Oracle Service, ITS, Imaging, GSR, the World Wide Web, internal knowledgebase, MSOffice tools and our Electronic Support Service Offerings. In addition, understand the use of operating systems, hardware environments, software, networking, Oracle products and how they all interrelate in a customer environment. You should also be fluent in customer TAR reporting systems. Bachelors degree and three years related experience (and one year Client Relations experience) in hand, an ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, will have shown prior abilities to be an effective team player, and will demonstrate commitment to ensuring customer success.
Managing Oracle Cloud (SAAS, PAAS, IAAS, Cloud @ Customer) escalations around product, provisioning, metering etc. Assures the highest level of customer satisfaction.
· The Escalation Manager is passionate about customer's success and has an understanding of Oracle Cloud products and processes.
· This individual works owns escalations from end to end, assembling virtual team and drives resolution while advising stakeholders and management of the progress/status.
· Strong comprehension of incident management at a technical level, problem solving, decision-making skills, ability to command a meeting and to anticipate and overcome obstacles.
Examples of Duties:
· Escalation of critical customer issues.
· Coordinates the resolution of customer's issues from provisioning and implementation to production.
· Understands business impact of the issues, drives the creation of a remediation plan and manages the execution of this plan, updating it as situation unfolds.
· Communicates current status and action plans to internal stakeholders, partners, customers up to ‘C' level.
· Provides feedback for post mortem reviews, governance meetings and continuous improvement initiatives.
· Customer advocate for identified accounts.
Knowledge & Skills:
· Familiarity with either SAAS, PAAS, IAAS, Cloud @ Customer.
· Cloud Operations background / understanding.
· Oracle product knowledge
· ITIL V3 or other industry-recognized Service Management disciplines.
· Demonstrates experience in dealing with major incident fault resolution and co-ordination
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong initiative and teamwork.
· Exercises good judgment in seeking and providing advice and counsel.
· Handles stressful situations effectively.
· Projects a professional image.
· Contributes to the success of team objectives through effective teamwork.
· Organize, facilitate, and lead technical teams to work together to resolve major incidents.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively co-ordinate resolution efforts for escalated issues.
· Understands the business impact of critical situations.
· Understands departmental and company policies, procedures, and business practices.
· BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering.
· 3 or more years of relevant Incident Management experience.
· Oracle Consulting/Support experience highly preferred.
· ITIL V3 Certification or other Service management Certifications