Description de l'offre
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
In this role, your primary focus will be to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle Support Services customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. You will be responsible for fielding and resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means and technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. As a primary point of contact for customers, you will act as a liaison between Oracle employees and the customer with little direction from management. You will also provide guidance and resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues. Resolution is primarily provided in real time with follow up for more complex matters. This position may provide you an opportunity to be "proactively responsible" for support for our top revenue and strategic customers.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle Financials, Oracle Service, ITS, Imaging, GSR, the World Wide Web, internal knowledgebase, MSOffice tools and our Electronic Support Service Offerings. In addition, understand the use of operating systems, hardware environments, software, networking, Oracle products and how they all interrelate in a customer environment. You should also be fluent in customer TAR reporting systems. Bachelors degree and three years related experience (and one year Client Relations experience) in hand, an ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, will have shown prior abilities to be an effective team player, and will demonstrate commitment to ensuring customer success.
As a member of the Global Support organization, you will resolve customer technical inquiries generated from our clients. Your primary focus is to provide level one/two support including problem resolution within published goals using the Oracle resource knowledge base.
In this role, you will provide guidance and real time resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues including, but not limited to: product compatibility and configuration, support entitlements and validation, electronic support troubleshooting and product availability. You will handle open service requests that are dispatched, implement fixes, (i.e. document the case for escalation), analyze the hardware or software problem and document news solutions in the Oracle knowledge management application. Support may be delivered via electronic channels (web, e-mail, etc.) or phone.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. The main focus of the position is Oracle Retail Open Commerce Platform and Oracle Retail Order Management System Cloud (Saas) Services.
· Work as a liaison between the customer base and Oracle Product Support to troubleshoot issues related to the Oracle Retail Applications.
· Collaborate with colleagues across the RGBU Line of Business to help facilitate innovative solutions and drive continual improvement of our Retail Applications
· Document new solutions found within the Oracle knowledge management application
· Work closely with the development staff to identify and resolve core issue
· Evaluate emerging technologies for feasibility and integration analysis
· Clear, effective and pro-active communication with the Team Members, Oracle Managed Cloud Customers and Oracle Product Support
· Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
· BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Strong experience with Microsoft Windows(XP, Embedded Platforms, 7, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012 or above releases)
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle Database
· Familiarity with scripting tools(Batch, Powershell, Kornshell, Perl, and Unix)
· Accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
· Outstanding customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Thrive in a dynamic environment
· Demonstrated track record of self-motivation, innovation and acquisition of new technologies.
· Fluent in both Oral and written language for English and Japanese
§ Experience in the use of XML scripting
§ Functional experience of Business to consumer ( B2C ) model
§ Functional Product experience e-Commerce and Order management, supply chain management, inventory management
· Industry knowledge while working in retail settings is helpful
· At least 1-2 years of related experience.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate the following: excellent communication skills, able to demonstrate prior skills and abilities, ability to prioritize, multi-tasking capability, contribute to the team and be an effective team player, and can demonstrate a commitment to ensuring customer success.