The marketing department is looking for an intern(6 months) for the following missions:
- Ensuring the delivery of Brand Identity and Brand initiatives in all French mono brand doors (Direct To Consumer) through weekly briefs and Retail tours in key Parisian doors
- Responsible for co-ordinating all Retail Brand supports with Nike EMEA: production of all instore communications and visuals
- Supporting and assisting all Categories (Running, Football, Sportswear, etc.) with bringing to life monthly marketing campaigns
-Supporting all new openings in the French market (From briefing to execution to professional photo shoot and follow-up/payment)
- Responsible for daily communication with Visuel Merchandisers to ensure premium and relevant in-store Brand Experience
- Responsible for budget tracking and reporting for all DTC and Category initiatives
Starting Date: ASAP(for 6 months)
You must be eligible for an internship agreement.
-4 th /5 TH of a business school,university, engineering school
-Organization and adapatability skills are a must
-Fluent in English
-Team spirit and a retail experience will be a plus.