Date: Oct 9, 2018
Location: Mexico City, MX
SR STATISTICIAN - 28077
Data Science - Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
We understand the importance of knowing what consumers see and buy. That is our passion and the center of our business. We study and know consumers in more than 100 countries to provide the most comprehensive insight into trends and habits around the world. With nearly 34,000 employees in more than 100 countries around the world, Nielsen offers a wide variety of full-time career opportunities and part-time jobs for trainees and interns. At Nielsen, we believe in talent and diversity! In Nielsen you can be you, you can grow with us and you can make a difference. At Nielsen we want you to succeed as your most authentic self.
About the area: Coordinate projects, analyze and solve problems, create a new analyses or solutions to the client with the available data.
Your main responsibilities as Sr Statistician at Nielsen will be:
· Run projects from start to finish
· Innovate and ensure the quality of our products
· Troubleshooting with internal and external clients
· Integration and approval of new methodologies
What are we looking for?
· Bachelor's degree in Actuary, Applied Mathematics, Statistics
· Necessary knowledge in R / R Studio, desirable in Phyton and knowledge in macros
· Advanced English Level
· Intermediate knowledge in Google applications and tools.
· Fluent Communication for internal/external customer
· Influence on work teams.
· Willing to learn
In case of participating in the process, take into account the following points:
1.- Your last performance rating must be at least as: Effective contributor.
2.- Complete MyProfile in MyCareer
3.- You must have the OK in writing from your direct leader to participate in the process and send it to the recruiter responsible for the search once you have applied to the system.
If you are interested in the challenge, apply to the vacancy, we want to hear from you!