Description de l'offre
Date: Oct 11, 2018
Location: Warsaw, PL
Solutions & Deployment Architect - 24893
Operations - Poland Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
· To investigate the feasibility of providing a solution to meet client requirements and produce documentation to detail any recommendations on how client data should be processed and transformed into Nielsen systems; ensuring repeatability, consistency and the adoption best practice at all times.
· To liaise between the client, project manager and Nielsen developer to ensure all parties have the information they need to meet the expectations.
· Provide subject level expertise on Nielsen tools and technical solutions across the entire Nielsen client base.
· Lead and execute the first-time delivery setup process to provide solutions that meet Nielsen clients' business requirements, on-time and with quality.
· Drive continuous innovation and improvement of the data review, design and delivery process.
· Ensure the off-shore team delivers workable solutions into ongoing production BAU that are stable, reliable, teachable, and maintainable within the SLA agreed for that solution.
· Ability to analyse and draw conclusions combining various sources of data.
· Technical understanding of data tools for investigation and querying; SQL, MS Access, Excel.
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Ability to drive initiatives forward and deliver business results in a client focussed manner
· Advanced time management skills
· Advanced organisational skills and the ability to lead cross-functional projects / initiative (strong coordination skills)
· Assertiveness and skills to challenge others at all levels
· Strong English knowledge, both verbal and written
· Previous experience in service-based quality role will be an asset
· Basic knowledge of lean principles will be an asset