Date: Aug 31, 2018
Location: Mumbai, IN
Location: Mumbai, IN
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
POSITION: Customer Care Representative
DEPARTMENT: Customer Care
Provide single point of contact serving as the primary contact and performing customerservice functions. Respond to requests for assistance from telephone calls and email
messages. Troubleshoot problems and, when necessary, coordinate solutions withappropriate technology and support staff.
• Provide first level technical support for ALL clients across India, South East Asia &Middle East
• Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, e-mail, and in-personrequests for assistance from clients experiencing problems with data, file format and other issues.
• Interrogate clients to collect information about problems and lead clientsthrough diagnostic procedures to determine source of issues.
• Handle problem recognition, research, resolution and follow-up for routine clientproblems, referring more complex problems to appropriate support groups when necessary.
• Log and track calls using Sales force tracking software and maintain historyrecords and related problem documentation.
• Maintain a strong working knowledge of supported products and continuallystrive to enhance knowledge through ongoing training, reading, and participating in projects and improvement initiatives.
• Develop a strong understanding of the business and how problems can negativelyimpact it. Understand when to place a sense of urgency and when to escalate critical problems to management.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Graduate in any field
• Must possess strong customer service skills; technical support and/or problem-solving experience strongly preferred.
• Must be willing to work in Rotational Shifts
• Must have Customer service approach
• Should be able to communicate in English/Hindi/Marathi
• Basic Working knowledge of MS Office
• Should have a good aptitude and positive attitude towards learning new things
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities; demonstrated commitmentto assuming responsibility and assuring appropriate follow-through.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
• Maintain stability of performance under pressure; demonstrate patience andcontrol when dealing with difficult situations.
• Organize, schedule and complete multiple tasks concurrently while adapting to afast changing work environment.
Our passion for music, TV and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Tokyo and Queensbury to Copenhagen, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Location - Mumbai
Job Type - Regular