As Netflix expands its global content creation footprint in and around Europe, we are increasing our investment in original content production across multiple content “verticals” (features, scripted and unscripted TV, documentaries, comedies, etc). The Visual Effects team is seeking a Coordinator to provide support to the oversight of these verticals. The Role The Coordinator, VFX supports the Manager, VFX and team across a variety of duties including - tracking post production and VFX and supporting software initiatives to streamline efficiency across vertical activities - such as content delivery, post production & VFX planning, talent acquisition, etc. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, effective communication and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
· Provide assistance as needed with all aspects of post-production and VFX and across content verticals from pre-production through delivery.
· Facilitate evolution of post production and VFX tracking software and internal systems such as Origin Story. Manage enhancement requests as needed.
· Provide research to support efforts to create better alignment between verticals.
· Liaise between vendors, crew, internal teams to improve cross vertical information flow.
· Facilitate bridging between Los Gatos technology team, Paris, Amsterdam & LA based post-production and VFX team, and external crew to encourage optimal functionality of content hub delivery process across verticals.
· Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.