Netflix is the leading online video subscription service, reaching millions of households around the world, and the Netflix customer service network receives hundreds of thousands of questions and issue reports from subscribers every single day. The technical research group is responsible for investigating, troubleshooting, and documenting advanced issue reports. The results of their investigations are delivered to Netflix product engineering teams and are a meaningful link in maintaining Netflix service reliability for our global subscriber base. As a Technical Research Analyst, you are responsible for driving improvements in the Netflix product and CS platform through investigation of advanced Netflix issues. You will provide technical escalation support to our global customer base and partners. You will think quickly, solve puzzles, and possess strong Netflix product knowledge. You will use excellent judgment in pursuing the right course of action without relying heavily on set policies to guide you. In addition to technical requirements, phenomenal interpersonal skills with our customers, partners, and peers are a critical component of success in this role.
· You will handle in-depth technical and product based questions and escalations from customer service centers around the globe.
· You will investigate and document complex technical issues impacting our service.
· You will prevent negative impacts to Netflix and our customers by identifying trends and articulating them into actionable follow up and takeaways.
· You will be assisting our Global Escalations team in coordinating the Customer Service response to service issues and outages.
· You will serve as a resource for general and technical inquiries in Salt Lake City through participation in support chats and team meetings.