At Netflix, scaling to connect 150+ million people in 190 countries with outstanding movies and TV series requires not only amazing content but also strategic partnerships and product integrations that make it easy to access and enjoy Netflix. It takes amazing engineers, designers, product managers, and partner engagement leaders to drive this mission forward by launching new device partnerships and further developing existing ones around the globe. To support this growth, we need a hardworking Technical Recruiter to help us continue to strategically build out our Partner Devices organization.
· Be responsible for the strategy to recruit senior and niche candidates in limited talent pools, including driving a business plan, compiling data, networking, and sourcing
· Engage key business partners in order to understand their talent needs and build a recruiting plan that will expand our talent pools and ensure there’s a diverse range of candidates for both short term and long term efforts
· Use talent market expertise, data, and business insights to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent
· Guide the hiring decision by critically reviewing feedback, provide compensation guidance, and drive close process while staying objective through the offer stages.
· Ensure that candidates understand and embrace our outstanding culture.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the top Netflix competitors and the industry
· Understand our broader business and be able to effectively answer questions around Netflix’s strategy, goals, and culture