The ideal candidate has a genuine interest in Post Production with a couple years of experience at a studio or in the field. The candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication with great poise. The candidate will be based in Los Angeles and supporting the entire Post Management department with members around the world. This is a great opportunity to gain experience at a global level across all content types.
· Scheduling meetings and booking travel
· Planning Org-wide events
· Track show data and org charts
· Align with other EA/PA/AAs on the Production and Post teams
· Handling requests for Senior Executives
· Data Integrity and Maintenance
· Wading through emails, inputting relevant documents and key information into Netflix proprietary tools, such as crew and vendor lists, schedules and technical specifications.
· Researching and gathering key information from previously launched titles from around the world and helping various teams maintain data integrity across all types of shows.
· Recognize areas of organizational needs and proactively help solve for
· Expense Report creation/management for Team Members
· Onboard and maintain freelance crew and agencies into Post Availability Airtable
· Special Projects as needed.
· Work on ad-hoc projects as needed
· Additional administrative tasks and projects as needed