As a Customer Service function, the Intraday team is responsible for the real time management and support of multiple contact centers which encompasses ensuring the contact centers are running optimally to maximize efficiencies, reduce overhead, and protect and deliver on KPIs.
Netflix is looking for an Intraday Manager who can build, lead, and develop a team of high performing Intraday Analysts supporting our APAC Customer Service footprint. As the Intraday Manager, you will leverage your expertise and experience in workforce management to develop a team that will drive real time performance and provide detailed analysis and insights into the business. We are looking for an experienced manager that is calm under pressure, self-motivated, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with attention to detail. It is essential that the Intraday Manager is skilled at building strong relationships and fostering effective cross-team collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Build and manage the Intraday team that monitors intraday contact center/queue performance and provides updates to the stakeholders throughout the day
· Oversee new employee recruitment, onboarding, and retention of stunning colleagues
· Ability to delegate and ensure staff planning is being executed effectively by the Intraday team while mitigating any risk to the business
· Develop and coach Intraday Analysts to maximize their individual performance and potential
· Leverage Business Insights tools (e.g. Tableau, Microstrategy, PowerBI) to identify and track trends or outliers that will impact the business
· Present analysis and deliver tailored messaging to Netflix cross-functional teams and various levels of leadership on impacts to the business and make recommendations for improvement
· Developing strong relationships with leaders from Netflix and vendor WFM teams.
What We Are Looking For
· 3+ years of leadership experience, preferably managing a team of at least 10 employees
· 5+ years of experience working in a workforce management functional role (experience managing multi-channel and multisite queues preferred)
· Understanding and ability to speak to WFM/contact center metrics and and processes (e.g. SLA, ASA, break optimization, reforecasting)
· Intermediate level of experience with Google Suite and MS Excel (e.g. creating spreadsheets, v- or x-lookups, index match, pivot tables, etc.)
· Fluency in English (written and verbal)
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, & holidays
· Ability and willingness to travel to meet with Netflix vendors and stakeholders- domestic and international
· Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace