· Analyze content to identify and solve localization challenges in collaboration with the Creative Dubbing Supervisors on selected titles.
· Build and leverage strong relationships with talent communities in Thailand, and any other Asian markets as required (including but not limited to Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines & Vietnam).
· Collaborate with Creative Dubbing Supervisors and Operations Specialists in-territory or in LA on oversight to dub studio casting and enforcement of creative intent and operations issues.
· Conduct script review for high profile titles and evaluate the quality of translation and translators.
· Supervise dubbing sessions as designated and may require travel within the country to cover different languages/dialects.
· Assist with M&E/mixing/linguistic QC sessions in-territory as well as to communicate music & effects needs with mixers. Supervise mixing sessions for high profile titles as needed.
· Accommodate and/or provide risk assessment for any special upstream localization requests; Address, resolve and escalate issues and concerns as needed
· Provide innovative thinking around scalable solutions and operational workflows for dub asset creation and management, constantly questioning existing systems and looking for a better way
· Be the leading voice of dubbing production in South East Asia markets