Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 151 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. As a Visual Effects Operations Coordinator at Netflix, you will be responsible for providing direct support to our VFX Managers for all areas of operations. You will serve as a liaison between Netflix VFX teams and external production partners to assist in onboarding and delivery. To be successful in the opportunity, you’ll need to have a understanding of vfx/production/post production workflows, the ability to lead the onboarding process, communicate challenges back to the development teams, and bring innovation to improve well established workflows.
· Assist in the delivery of VFX media and archival VFX assets from external production partners to the Netflix ecosystem.
· Liaise with both the internal and external VFX teams and partner with Netflix’s internal delivery teams to ensure successful onboarding of shows and VFX personnel into the Netflix ecosystem.
· Maintain, update, track and manage VFX assets and paperwork delivery to Netflix.
· Work with the Netflix Asset Management team as they audit completion/delivery of VFX materials during prep, production, archive and wrap.
· Liaise with internal VFX team and production partners as they move into delivery stage, and coordinate with the Asset Management team to schedule and prioritize upload to Netflix Content Hub of archive digital assets swiftly, accurately and securely.
· Align with internal cross-functional teams around VFX operational efforts.
· Create and maintain Cinesync/Shotgun accounts for Netflix VFX Team.
· Maintain Best Practices and onboarding Documentation.