We are seeking an experienced Coordinator, Physical Production to help manage both internal and third party co-productions Netflix Originals Anime titles from a physical production perspective. Responsibilities include establishing and curating vendor & staff/crew relations, ensuring all Physical Production deadlines are established and met, assist the Manager of Physical Production, Anime with administration, reviewing budgets and supporting/suggesting best practices from pre production through delivery. This position will report in to the Manager of Physical Production, Anime based in Tokyo. Together, this team is responsible for supervising all aspects of the physical production processes across the Netflix Originals Anime slate. **The Role** A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative while working with a high volume production slate.
· Set up, schedule and coordinate initial kick off and ongoing production meetings for internal and partner produced co-productions
· Assist with identification and curation of experienced, high quality production staff and crew
· Coordinate the onboarding process for production companies and freelance producers to the Netflix ecosystem, tools and resources.
· Update and maintain inward and outward-facing production resources and documents
· Research, curate, and develop relationships with vendors, while continually analyzing cost efficiencies
· Assist productions and executives in planning and coordinating travel
· Research and outreach to potential location for look development reference and studios
· Production budget review and analysis
· Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department.