We are seeking an experienced Coordinator who will provide support to the EMEA Licensing team. This role requires keen attention to detail, strong contractual understanding, and significant initiative. The ideal candidate will have an interest and experience in contract administration, project management, and the willingness to evolve with Netflix. This location of this role is flexible with the option to be based in Madrid, Spain or Berlin, Germany.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Managing the execution of new agreements across departments including Content Operations, Legal, Finance, and Content Acquisition
· Liaising with cross-functional teams, making tactical decisions, communicating group strategy, and developing and implementing new tools
· Tracking title schedules and key dates for delivery, amendments, start dates, options, etc.
· Conducting market and competitive research to deepen industry knowledge and discover new opportunities
· Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects
· Develop relationships with external content partners and work closely to communicate key issues and resolve potential issues.
· Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking skills
· Prior experience with contract administration preferred
· Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal forms
· Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
· High level of organization and ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines
· Strong follow-through
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
· Solid experience with Google Suite and Airtable are preferred
· Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking, curious with a calm demeanor
· Research and analytic experience a plus but not required
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Spanish, German, and English fluency is required
· BA/BS preferred but not required
· At least 3 years of related work experience is required
· Prior network, agency, consulting or media-focused technology experience strongly preferred but not required
· Knowledge of the television and film landscape in Europe, and specifically of Spain or Germany, is a plus