· Work effectively and decisively within the Netflix Local Language Originals team to coordinate with third party production companies who are producing local content for Netflix
· Update production finance information in Netflix systems, including: tracking and processing production fundings, tracking payments and consolidating finance information with other teams including Production Tax, Residuals and Content Accounting
· Analyzing and reviewing cost reports and budgets for tracking throughout the life-cycle of a production, including communication with third party production companies on eventual variances
· Establish and maintain close contact to third party production companies and be their point of contact in all financial matters
· Help and guide third party production companies’ accounting teams to implement new procedures and adjust to the Netflix reporting requirements.
· Ensure regional laws and financial regulations are followed by our production partners (i.e. fringes and employment regulations)
· Maintain close relationships with cross functional team members and other regional offices to guarantee a high level of alignment in our fast growing slate.
· Be an integral part in the research and development of new technologies and software, that will influence the next generation of production finance tools
· Ad hoc projects as needed