As part of a creative group within the product organization, the Producer Team partners with content creators, distributors, and creative agencies to define, develop, and socialize creative strategy with multiple Netflix stakeholder teams. We create a compelling title-discovery experience through artwork, video, and copy, and the Associate Producer will work across all of these channels. You will work hand-in-hand with our internal Producers to help guide the development of ground-breaking creative for seamless launches of APAC originating titles on a global scale. Our unique platform is robust and it's crucial that we clearly and concisely communicate our opportunities and needs to cross-functional teams and external stakeholders. This role is critical in connecting creative ideation and to delivery. We are strategic partners who love collaboration. We invite others into our world, often sharing creative between internal teams. This coordination of assets and timing is a thoughtful process that requires a proactive and detailed approach. At Netflix, we have an insatiable need to continually improve our product experience and the creative elements that support it, and the Associate Producer will sit at the forefront of this effort. It's an exciting time to join! **The Opportunity ** As Associate Producer, you will have a unique opportunity to be the right hand to the team of Strategists and Creatives behind the positioning and creative expression of every APAC original title on Netflix. This role will provide valuable support and context to the PC Producers in a wide variety of creative, organizational, and executional tasks through the conceptual development of video and static assets. Being highly organized, efficient, collaborative, partnership-focused, and possessing an eye for detail-management is essential.
· Developing and driving a disciplined approach to working with external agencies and designers to help bring creative work from conceptual to creative locked delivery files.
· Building strong relationships with partner teams to drive the finalization of creative.
· Gathering internal context and creative materials from Marketing, Content and Research partners to assist in building strategic positioning for every title on service.
· Managing and coordinating delivery of materials to external creative agencies to ensure effective kickoff of all creative development.
· Reviewing creative/providing feedback, researching & investigating details required for successful completion, trafficking to internal partners, overseeing successful delivery.
· Building presentation decks and slideshows of product asset suites for internal and external presentations.
· Updating deadlines, assets, milestones, and partners on project management tools and trackers to maintain clarity and ensure perfect deliveries of conceptual assets in our fast-paced environment.
· Collaborating with external agency partners to ensure timely and Product-spec-accurate delivery of conceptual locked assets for product.
· Supporting producers on test initiatives. Understanding, reviewing, and capturing results from creative image testing to help synthesize and place into relevant post-launch reports and presentations.
· Partner closely with Producers on select titles to drive the creative and strategic development themselves, from kickoff to production handoff.
· Supporting and developing systems & processes that maximize team members' productivity.