· Support near-term and long-term P&L and Cash forecasts across the full range of content categories including Original Local Language TV and Film Productions for/from Korea.
· Collaborate with the Korean content teams to capture the latest operating plans in a timely and accurate manner to provide the organization with visibility on plans and execution toward programming strategy.
· Provide weekly Risk and Opportunities assessment to inform about latest business developments and potential budget needs / give back.
· Manage monthly Forecast Submission for Expense and Cash, including variance analysis.
· Prepare budget updates presentations for Content management which will be used for taking operational actions and making strategic decisions.
· Forecast programming flow and analytics to plan for long-term programming health across markets.
· Provide recommendations on how to adjust future spending to track towards investment goals across content categories and geographies.
· Prepare dynamic scenario analysis to facilitate discussion when faced with economic trade-offs.
· Develop KPIs, metrics and dashboards to understand current and future programming mix.
· Improve workflows to scale with the growth in original productions.
· Maintain the financial planning tool with reliable data regarding Korean content and provide suggestions for system improvement when relevant.
· Ad Hoc analysis and requests from FP&A and Content teams.