· Manage complex calendars for multiple executives including scheduling meetings both internally and externally; coordinate logistics & technical set up for meetings
· Coordinate detailed travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
· Handle administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
· Heavy communication internally with cross-functional teams and externally with production partners, vendors, crew, etc.
· Gather, organize and enter various production-related data and information across multiple tools and platforms
· Support the EMEA VFX team with ad hoc projects
· Talent search for VFX Producer/Supervisor availability
· Work collaboratively with admins and coordinators within the larger studio team and across various functions (e.g. Post Production, Creative Development, Production Finance, Physical Production, etc.).