Netflix’s business is growing rapidly, and Communications & Policy team ares expanding to support our growing business in the local market. With that, we’re seeking Paris based Administrative Assistant to support Communications & Policy Directors and their teams. The successful candidate will be proactive, business-oriented, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. A high level of organization and interest in working across multiple areas of the business is a must. This is a small team that is growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
· Maintain calendars for multiple directors including booking and confirming large meetings across multiple time zones.
· Manage various internal events/off-sites, including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
· Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
· Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
· Heavy communication internally and externally.
· Able to handle politely manage meeting requests (internal and external for example with press, agencies and other stakeholders)
· Resourceful when it comes to organizing last minute events, breakfasts, dinners etc.