We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support for our Legal team in the Tokyo office. The role focuses on both coordination and administrative tasks. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
· Scheduling meetings, internally and externally across different regions and time zones
· Maintaining calendars for executives including booking and confirming meetings
· Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international)
· Administrative duties around processing travel, expense reports, digital and physical filing, ordering of equipment, etc.
· Organize and manage logistics from small to large company events - venue arrangement, guest invitation, event programming, gifts, etc
· Track vendor invoices and payments if any
· Manage various internal events/off-sites for the team
· Heavy communication internally and externally
· Creating presentations and documents using PowerPoint and Google Apps in English and Japanese
· Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned