Netflix’s business is expanding rapidly, and our team focused on DACH markets moved to Berlin from Amsterdam European HQ to support our growing business. With that, we’re seeking a Berlin-based Administrative Assistant to support Marketing and Communications Directors. The successful candidate will be proactive, business-oriented, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with great attention to detail at all times. A high level of organization and interest in working across multiple areas of the business is a must. This is a medium-sized team that is growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
· Maintain calendars for multiple directors including booking and confirming large meetings across multiple time zones.
· Manage various internal events/off-sites, including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
· Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
· Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
· Heavy communication internally and externally.