Description de l'offre
Main Purpose of Job:
Responsible for day-to-day support and administrative activities related to the Sales Department, in assigned region/division.
• Responsible for capturing all trade spending (TTS) in CRM for respective region/division in alignment with CCSDMs and sales support Head Office in KSA.
• Responsible for highlighting any issues related to activities/accruals to Sales Support Head Office in KSA.
• Follow-up with sales teams and ensure that credit notes are submitted on time with supporting documents and inform RSMs on any delays or issues.
• Ensure daily interaction and follow-up with NBS on Credit Notes posting and Disputes clearing.
• Responsible for clearing Dispute Cases with full coordination and follow-up with sales teams.
• Preparing all data and templates required for monthly meetings and participate in Sales team key meetings. (i.e. MFRs, QBRs)
• Tabulates the monthly objectives for the sales force and compare with achievements.
• Monitor the sales versus the promotion allocation quantities during consumer promotions by salesman and update Channel Managers/RSMs accordingly.
• Responsible for daily and ad-hoc reports/analysis to enable management to monitor day-to-day sales operations, in assigned region/division.
• In charge of filing of all sales related documents.
• Responsible for preparing sales analysis by customer/channel/category/salesman on monthly basis, to enable management to review and take necessary actions.
• Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes.
• Comply with Nestlé's strictest requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity.
• Handle daily collection from sales team and report to FICO, KSA Head Office. Applicable to Center and East Regions only.
• Coordination with Sales force and NBS for the creation of new customers on SAP.
• Controls distributor debt notes/orders and ensure capturing in our systems (Distributor Sales Support Only).
University Degree: B.A in Business Admin. or Finance with Minimum 1- 2 years' experience in field sales/admin, Sales support, Supply Chain & or Finance, data handling, report preparation, interaction at multiple levels. FMCG background preferred / Nestle Corporate business principles, Code of Business Conduct.
Attitude: Service oriented, Persistent, Proactive / anticipates
Knowledge: Nestlé Saudi Arabia Sales and Supply Chain Structure, Country's SOPs, Nestlé's Portfolio, MS Office, Coordination of data collection from multi locations, Distribution Management.
Skills: Advanced Computer Skills (Expert in Excel), Multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills.