Description de l'offre
COMPANY: Nestlé Purina PetCare Canada
BUSINESS UNIT: PetCare
LOCATION: Mississauga, Ontario
REPORTS TO: Team Lead, ON/West
About Nestlé Purina PetCare Canada
We are a leader in the pet care industry, whose vision is to be the world's most trusted Company in Enriching the Lives of Pets and the People Who Love Them . We are high performers who thrive among the best and offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment where you can contribute to challenging, satisfying and meaningful work. We are committed to building a team that is committed to pets and their owners. Your Pet, Our Passion®
This position will enable the incumbent to learn about the Account Management and Category Sales Development functions, while assisting the team in specific support functions, including proactive promotional analysis, and special project initiatives to drive NPP Canada Sales opportunities.
· Analysis of Account and market information to identify opportunities and gaps within the Customer Business Team.
· Responsible for numerical analysis and provides input into:
· Account Plan / Business Plans
· Volume Submissions
· Trade Spend Management
· Presents in customer meetings in areas such as numerical findings and promotional Best Practices.
· Acts as back-up support to the National Key Account Manager and to the customer.
· Manage customer administration (promotion bulletins, contracts and new product forms), forecasting, customer listing base and distribution tracking, and special projects as assigned.
· Internally communicates with various other departments.
· A university degree in a business-related discipline.
· 2– 3 years of experience in field sales with a CPG company.
· 2 – 3 years of progressive data analysis experience.
· Strong communication skills and expertise presenting to both small and large groups.
· Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated ability to manage well under deadlines and multi-task effectively .
· A results and detail-oriented professional, with exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Financial acumen and an understanding of P&L drivers.
· An excellent understanding of technology (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Access) and a good understanding of network applications related to Sales Information. SAP experience is an asset.
· Experience in the extraction and analysis with Nielsen applications, specifically with Nielsen Answers would be an asset.
Nestlé Purina PetCare is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Purina will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
For further insight on our culture, values and principles, please visit http://www.purina.ca/ .
À propos de Nestlé
Numéro 1 mondial de l'agro-alimentaire. Nestlé est l'entreprise leader en Nutrition et Bien-être, reconnue comme la référence dans son secteur. Nestlé est présent dans 130 pays. En France, avec 3 sièges sociaux, 30 sites industriels et 5 centres de recherche, Nestlé est implanté dans de nombreuses régions .