Description de l'offre
Taleo Job Posting Template – External
POSITION Safety, Health, Environment Coordinator
LOCATION Guelph, ON
REPORTS TO Safety, Health and Environment Manager
About Nestlé Waters Canada
If you are looking for a challenging position with Canada's leading bottled water company, here's your chance to join our team!
Nestlé Waters Canada is committed to conducting our business in a way that is sustainable, both in terms of our packaging and the natural resources we use. We're focused on advancing our commitment to health and hydration by providing access to safe, clean water.
Nestlé Water's position in the Canadian bottled water market is unmatched. The Company sells both the leading domestic natural spring water brand - Nestlé Pure Life - and the leading international natural spring water/mineral water brands - Acqua Panna, Perrier and S. Pellegrino. More than half of all domestic spring water products sold in Canada are produced by Nestlé Waters Canada and almost three-quarters of international water brands sold in Canada are marketed by Nestlé Waters Canada.
Learn more about Nestlé Waters Canada at http://www.nestle-waters.ca/en/jobs
Reporting to the SHE Manager as a member of the Leadership Team, the incumbent will be responsible;
· Project Management (Input and analyze data, make recommendations and assist in the implementation of process improvements)
· Support SHE programs implementation for the site with emphasis on core regulatory compliance elements assuring facility and operation operates within applicable Nestlé and Nestlé Waters' policies and procedures.
· Develops and leads implementation on-site environment and safety management programs.
· Maintaining local knowledge of current and emerging issues and trends in area of regulatory compliance.
· Developing and maintaining site-specific manual, records of inspections, and incidents relating to Safety, Health, Security and Environment.
· Lead the site Safety/Environmental Committees.
· Prepare monthly reporting of NWNA Safety, Health & Environmental Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
· Participate in daily and weekly operational meetings
· Prepare and deliver training
· Provide and organize training for NWNA personnel.
· Secondary school diploma in Safety or Environmental related field
· Knowledge of OHSA for Industrial Establishments
· Safety, Health and Environmental Experience preferred
· Demonstrated organizational and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to work additional hours as required
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· High Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and ability to learning new software
· Good coordination and monitoring skills
· Knowledge of 14001 and OHSAS standards considered an asset
· Some travel possible involvedIf you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World's largest beverage company, we look forward to hearing from you.
For further insight on our culture, values and principles, please visit http://www.nestle-waters.ca/en/jobs
Nestlé Waters Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé Waters will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.