Description de l'offre
Are you ready to join a multinational company and a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Do you want to use professional competencies and skills? We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestlé Business Services is announcing an opening for Recruiting Specialist , Human Resources team in Lviv.
· Attract and select people for Nestlé with the respective attitude and technical skills;
· Ensure clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints;
· Conduct competency based interviews following methodology;
· Ensure minimum competencies requirements are fulfilled by candidates to be evaluated by line managers;
· Establish a strong cooperation with line managers to understand their strategic staffing needs and fill vacancies in a timely manner with the highest quality;
· Guide the line managers through the end to end recruitment process;
· Coordinate execution of recruiting schedule by recruiting partners;
· Train line managers on best practice assessment, recruiting process, and selection tools;
· Contribute to Nestlé employer branding strategy;
· Create pool of candidates to ensure the execution of recruitment strategy;
· Manage or contribute to projects in relation with current needs of the team or organization.
· University Degree;
· Experience of 2+ years working in-house recruitment, or with a Recruiting agency;
· The ability to target qualified candidates and screen resumes identifying potential matches;
· Good knowledge of recruiting assessment tools;
· Desire to provide the highest level of service;
· Superb communication skills; a compelling, clear communicator able to engage the attention of candidates for our positions;
· High tolerance to stress and ability to work under pressure, personal time management;
· High analytical skills and learning ability;
· Energy and enthusiasm;
· Knowledge of English (upper-intermediate: written and verbal).
We consider candidates with special needs (disability).