Nestlé Waters worldwide leader in bottled water (turnover : + 10 billion Swiss Francs, 106 factories, 33 000 employees). Nestlé Waters Management & Technolog, HQ based in Issy-les-Moulineaux, is looking for her/his :
Junior Project Specialist
For a 1 year Apprentiship, from January 2017201
Nestlé Pure Life, n°1 bottled water brand present in more than 40 countries with a business of over 4billion $, is preparing a new brand campaign and associated with new creative communication and innovation.
Apprentice will contribute to the following:
· Lead development of a business performance dashboard, enabling monitoring and assessments of sales performance, market share, distribution and performance drivers
· Finalize 2 innovation projects and prepare global business case
· Digital analytics and social listening reviews and reporting for insights
· Help building the global brand guidelines & tool kit that will guide all countries in the execution of the relaunch. Doing so she/he will have a full view and understanding of marketing in a global business unit.
· Ad hoc business requests and support.
· Level Master 1/Master 2 or MBA from University or Business Scholl
· 1st experience in FMCG as a 6month trainee is a minimum if possible related to project management
· Completely Fluent English, speaker and writer
· High relational capacity and communication ease
· Autonomy, dynamism, and with a good team spirit
· Ability to work in an international and intercultural environment
· Capacity to organize and multitask
· Perfect use of Office, and especially powerpoint
Mission based in Issy-les-Moulineaux, near Paris (92)