POSITION: Customer Replenishment Analyst - 13 month contract
COMPANY: Nestlé Purina PetCare Canada
BUSINESS UNIT: PetCare
LOCATION: Mississauga, ON
REPORTS TO: Customer Facing Manager - Supply Chain
About Nestlé Purina PetCare Canada
We are a leader in the pet care industry, whose vision is to be the world’s most trusted Company in Enriching the Lives of Pets and the People Who Love Them . We are high performers who thrive among the best and offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment where you can contribute to challenging, satisfying and meaningful work. We are committed to building a team that is committed to pets and their owners. Your Pet, Our Passion®
In this position, the incumbent will be responsible for managing ongoing Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) processes between Nestlé Purina Petcare and key account(s) in order to ensure accurate forecasting, optimized replenishment and superior retail in-stock and inventory levels.
Build Relationship and Trust with the Customer:
· Maintain the contacts with the customer by being based in their head office with or without access to the Customer's system
· Gain insight into the Customer's operations and understand their needs
Monitor customer Forecasts and Inventory using CPFR Processes at Store and Warehouse level:
· Continuously review customer data, analyze activity, and identify actionable trends to meet inventory and instock targets.
· Investigate demand variation and identify action plans to correct for presentation Customer.
· Proactively recommend strategies and execute agreed to plans with Customer to prevent future instock and inventory issues.
· Participate in, and grow toward leading, regular Customer meetings to present data, challenge assumptions and provide support for recommended resolution using customer data.
Manage Incremental Promotional Activity and Plan Execution
· Liaise with Sales and Trade Marketing to gather data and generate demand plan for execution of promotional activity.
· Analyze impact of planned promotions and Implement CPFR Strategies to account for impact to customer forecast of Promotional Activity.
· Aid in delivering flawless execution of Promotional Events at Store level.
· Become the primary contact point for event planning as well as base forecasting for the customer.
Identify and Implement CPFR process improvements
· Conduct analysis to identify opportunities to improve the collaborative forecasting process.
· Provide recommendations to Account team and collaborate to reach agreement of process improvements.
· Participate in internal and external process improvement projects as required.
· Actively participate in all Supply Chain activities directed by the customer.
Ensure Optimal Inbound Service, Instock, and Inventory levels are maintained in accordance with Customer KPI Expectations
· Investigate and communicate instock and availability issues internally and to Customer.
· Conduct analysis to identify root cause of warehouse and retail inventory and instock issues and make recommendations for resolution to Customer.
· University degree in Business, Operations management, Supply chain or Logistics
· 2-3 years CPG experience in an analytical role preferably with Walmart.
· Logistics experience an asset.
· Competencies must include strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, detail oriented, thorough, problem solving and ability to handle multiple priorities and constant interruptions.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must. Experience required in the extraction and analysis of data.
· Advanced experience in MS Excel & PowerPoint, Customer Systems experience preferred.
· SAP Experience is considered an asset
Nestlé Purina PetCare is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Purina will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
For further insight on our culture, values and principles, please visit http://www.purina.ca/ .