Description de l'offre
Based in Brussels
Nestlé is the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Well-known brands include MAGGI, NESPRESSO, NESCAFE and KIT KAT. Our purpose of "Enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier lifestyle" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night. Naturally, in order to achieve this, the dedication of ambitious and positive people is indispensable. In our Benelux IT team, we are looking for a Benelux Business Solution Expert.
You will be…
A topic lead and you will work together with the Business Analysts team and deliver/drive process implementation - standardized, integrated GLOBE solutions and services to the business. The main purpose of the job is to contribute to the stream objectives on achieving deploy, usage & sustain targets, build capabilities, enhance control & compliance and improve business performance through End-to-End (E2E) process optimization across people, work processes and systems. This includes deploying, sustaining and ensuring the retirement of GLOBE Solutions in the Region (Benelux) and strengthening solutions by leveraging the regional insights through active engagement in GLOBE functional networks (GFN). Beside the overall objective to be instrumental in helping the business win, you will have a dedicated responsibility for the performance of a specific Stream functional area.
· You will Leverage principles of the GLOBE Solution - Best Practice Processes, Data Standardization, Organization Systems & Technologies and ensure that effective IS/IT Security & Compliance is the way of working;
· You will contribute to deploy new functionalities and continuously improve the GLOBE Solution in order to provide an integrated, user friendly, easy to use solution, driving Compliance, Efficiencies and Corrective Actions;
· You will gain Nestle in the Market (NiM) insights and understanding of Business requirements and make recommendations on the applicability of the GLOBE process or solutions to meet these business requirements. Deliver standardized, integrated products and services that address the business needs of every level of our organization;
· You will ensure stable & efficient sustain operations - Achieve SLO adherence, minimize incidents, and deliver lowest cost sustain solutions;
· You will manage Super user and Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the market to Ensure best practices and ways of working are shared and knowledge within the function area is retained within the group;
· In addition, you will drive IS/IT Security & Compliance for function/area of responsibility - Identify & manage risks.
You are and have…
· Business/functional experience in functional area
· Business Excellence expertise in relevant process stream / functional area
· Project management experience
· Experience in SAP Application through Market Implementations or in D&B related teams - Business Blueprint, Factory Mapping, Realization, Testing
· Leadership & Stakeholder Management experience
· Knowledge of the SAP Application for the stream
· Project Management experience including change management - Project Brief, Resource Planning, Capacity Planning, NPDI
· Coaching experience and knowledge
· Excellent at communications and interpersonal skills – outgoing and enthusiastic;
· Excellent analytical skills, thorough and logical;
· Strong achievement focus – high energy and committed to end results;
· The ability to work in a team;
· The ability to work under pressure;
· Detail oriented and able to prioritize;
· Basic application knowledge.
· A good knowledge of Dutch, French and English as you will be working with all employees at Nestlé.
Nestlé Belgilux has an open, informal and personal culture. Learning from one another is key. There is room for entrepreneurship and freedom of mind. Teamwork is essential. Nestlé employees have a strong work ethic, are loyal and proud to work for the company. The head office in Anderlecht employs about 470 people.
À propos de Nestlé
Numéro 1 mondial de l'agro-alimentaire. Nestlé est l'entreprise leader en Nutrition et Bien-être, reconnue comme la référence dans son secteur. Nestlé est présent dans 130 pays. En France, avec 3 sièges sociaux, 30 sites industriels et 5 centres de recherche, Nestlé est implanté dans de nombreuses régions .