Description de l'offre
Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services. A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
Poste et missions:
Working mainly with FIPS (financial institutions and public sector) in Dubai but as well as other Coverage teams, the V.I.E will be in charge of:
- Preparation and presentation of business and credit proposals
- Undertaking client due diligence
- Preparation of presentations for customers and management
- Working on transaction documentation and execution
- Master in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 1 year or more in similar roles
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools
- English fluent