Description de l'entreprise
Natixis is the corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, France's 2ndlargest banking group.
With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis specializes in three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
Support the OSD (Origination & Structuring & Distribution) team members in all aspects of the development of new production, structuring and closing of deals and distribution efforts to comply with the OtD policy of Natixiswithin the team in charge of structured financings for Energy, Metals and Fertilizers corporates in Russian & CIS area.
Poste et missions
Main responsibilities and duties of the role:
o Help Origination team evaluate prospects and potential new transactions and work with Origination team to develop client pitches and indicative proposals;
o Support the Origination team in preparing deal piplines, business committees and credit
applications for new originated transactions to be presented to GEC Manco and relevant credit committees (using the adequate digital tools, incl. NAT1);
o For new transactions, support (i) Originators in all phases of origination, structuring and
closing of a deal and (ii) GEC dedicated distribution teams (Insurance and syndication):
- Analyse financial statements and evaluate underlying assets, elaborate financialand cash flow models and run relevant sensitivities (in conjunction where necessary with the in-house engineers)
- In conjunction with AMP / Client & Administrative Support, on-board new clients (RAF creation, KYC due diligence)
- Perform the initial internal rating, specific LGD and ESR due diligence
- Calculate and analyse income, profitability, RWA and liquidity
- Participate in the elaboration or review mandates and term-sheets, information memorandums and legal documentations in conjunctions with internal lawyers, external advisors, arranging and/or participating banks, insurers and/or investors
- Conduct any other relevant analysis for the purpose of any specific new transactions
o Ahead of closing, advise AMP GEC and Middle Office of the transaction parameters and closing schedule in order to prepare for a smooth transition;
o Upon closing, ensure proper update of the transaction in the Bank’s systems (credit
approvals, rating, legal sign-off, LGD, KYC...) and transmission of the full package of information necessary to both AMP GEC and MO, and remain fully involved until the earlier of maximum take is reached or primary syndication ends;
o After closing, support Origination team in (i) interacting with client for the successful
treatment of commercial requests and (ii) preparing where relevant OSD opinions at the request of AMP GEC (annual reviews, renewals, waivers, WL and provision