Subject Matter Expert - Clinical in-situ tissue Biomakers - limited for 18 months(all genders)
Your role: Support our global clinical development programs providing scientifically and technically sound expertise in in-situ tissue-based biomarker analysis for therapeutic candidates from oncology, immuno-oncology and immunology. You will guide assay development, validation and implementation at testing sites and monitor sample testing activities. You will help advancing new technologies, including our digital pathology platform based on single and/or multiplex IHC/IF/ISH methods. Also, contribute to understand relevant tissue-based mode-of-action and predictive biomarkers for companion diagnostic development. In his/her role, the SME will act as in-situ tissue biomarker expert representing our ‘Integrative & Exploratory Pathology’ group internally and externally.
Who you are :
· PhD, VMD or equivalent degree, fluent in English
· Minimum 3 years of pharma/biotech/CRO experience
· Experience working in a GXP environment; understanding of relevant guidelines (e.g. ICH)
· Working experience in tissue-based biomarkers in clinical development (single and/or multiplex IHC/IF/ISH platforms, histopathology, digital pathology is a plus).
· Good understanding of biomarkers strategies, operations, and quality requirements in clinical development
· Track record of publications in oncology, immunology, clinical/translational biomarker research
· Experience with managing projects
· Strong communication and prioritization skills
· Experience working in teams (matrix organization, international, interdisciplinary)
Job Requisition ID: 207187
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Clinic, Immunology, Oncology, Pathology, Biotech, Healthcare, Science