Sr. Accountant/Financial Analyst
· Responsible for revenue recognition for the Business unit.
· Monthly reconciliation of employee timecard expense to ADP payroll.
· Work with program managers to obtain the forecast for the programs to ensure proper revenue recognition.
· Preparation of relevant journal entries and account reconciliations pertaining to Revenue, AR and COGs.
· Responsible for the maintenance of creating and updating current and new project codes and tasks for the revenue and internal programs.
· Responsible for 3rd party and intercompany invoicing and review of AR aging to ensure timely collection.
· Act as the main AR contact for the Business Unit.
· Support monthly & quarterly close activities that include closing timecard and AR modules, preparing JE’s to include Bonus accrual, Fringe expense and other account reclassifications as needed.
· Support M&S and programs teams in maintaining COGS related to both 3rd party and intercompany programs within the budget.
· Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the main P&L report of the Business Unit.
· Responsible for updating and uploading the Revenue and COG’s data to parent company by second workday of month end close.
· Responsible for creating the month end financial package by 5th workday to the Business Units General Manager.
· Assist Controller in preparation & maintenance of Annual Operating Plan (AOP), forecasting, and OPEX/Capex planning which includes working closely with business partners.
· Prepare and provide analysis of various ad-hoc financial reports.
· Planning and communicating on areas for process improvements.
Who You Are:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
· 2+ years’ experience in accounting, financial reporting and analysis
· 2+ years’ advanced Excel skills using pivot tables and lookup functions
· Strong computer skills Adaptive Insights, SQL, Access
· Be able to work with minimal supervision and work independently
· Detail oriented with multi-tasking abilities
· Strong communication skills
· Dedicated to continuously improving processes and quality of documentation
· Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
Job Requisition ID: 208641
Location: San Jose
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Database, SQL, Technology