Solution Architect IT, product information management
Job Location: ECity, Bangalore
Design and implement database applications, participate in feasibility studies and effort estimations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Design and implement new data stores for the distribution of data between ERP systems and company websites. Continuously improve and partly replace the product management application landscape. Work with various stakeholders from ERP Teams, Marketing and Sales, IT-Infrastructure and business units to generate 5 years plan and concept for product data and document management. Develop service concept and set up service team for the relevant applications.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
· 5-12 years hands on experience in design and development of complex database application based on Oracle.
· IT capabilies: Oracle, informatica, Talent, nosql, documentum, XML, Java , cloud, mobile app technology, web-services etc
· You design database / datastore / data warehouse applications to match complex business processes and you master the tools for their integration into the business landscape
· You do have a solid understanding of product marketing related business processes, ideally good inside into regulations such as REACH, EHS, SDS and e-commerce related workflows.
· SAP modules related to product information, product master data are familiar to you.
· You are able to moderate workshops with technical and business stakeholders in an international environment.
· You may travel on a frequent basis to Europe or the US
· Product management certification (PMP), solid knowledge of GxP compliant applications, software development methodology is highly appreciated.
Standort: Bangalore SBS
Berufserfahrung: C - Professional (1-3 Jahre Berufserfahrung)
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Jobsegment: Solution Architect, Manager, ERP, Database, Developer, Technology, Management