Software Architect f/m
Your main task will be to translate the business strategy into a platform strategy ensuring coverage of the business requirements at the portfolio level. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the EA architecture (models, processes, designs). Your primary objective will be to ensure that EA guidelines and models are well documented and understood by the teams. You will be responsible for taking care that the EA models, road-maps and designs are feasible and viable taking into consideration technical, commercial and time constraints.
Who you are:
· As an engineer, you have 8+ years of experience in development of modern IT architectures preferably within biopharmaceutical environment from laboratory through pilot and manufacturing scale.
· Demonstrate technical mastery in design, modeling, integration, deployment and maintenance of complex distributed and high workload platforms including Embedded, OS/platforms, IIoT, Analytics, Security and Cloud topics.
· Experienced in using one of the EA Frameworks, TOGAF is preferred, certification is a plus.
· Experienced in effort and financial estimation techniques.
· Strong leadership and results oriented personality.
· Proven track record in successfully working in a multi-disciplinary, multi-culture, team-based environment.
· You are proficient in English, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and solid abilities to teach others.
· Experienced in Biotechnology, Life Sciences and regulated industry (e.g. FDA 21CFR part 11, GAMP) is a plus.
· Willingness to travel (25%).
Job Requisition ID: 195590
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Developer, Biotech, Embedded, Laboratory, Cloud, Technology, Science