Resource Administrator for Marketing and Sales IT Applications
Job Location- Electronic City, Bangalore
Shift timings: 1:30 pm – 10:30 pm
As Resource & Portfolio Administrator for the IT unit Marketing and Sales you manage the coordination of the
· Reporting of IT Marketing and Sales Portfolio
· Support the functional lead in activities related to Service Portfolio Management, Service Reporting, Vendor Management and other activities as per the business requirements.
· Follow-up of Audit findings with internal team members and ensure closure of such findings in audit systems.
· Ensure overall department members have completed mandatory trainings.
· Monthly Status Reports on overall progress related to Data privacy, Audit findings.
· Collaboration with other units of IT and Business.
· Other activities as required
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably from computer science
· 2-5 years of working experience
· Working Experience in IT service management or IT Audit or related fields.
· Fluent communication skills and ability to translate ideas into action.
· Excellent presentation skills using PowerPoint or associated tools.
· Expert in Office 365 (Excel, Word, PPT)
· Profound English skills verbally and in written
Job Requisition ID: 209164
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Developer, Computer Science, Sales, Technology