This employee will perform daily quality review of quality control samples from manufacturing for QC Tests. Employee will assist in ensuring compliance to quality standards to meet specifications and good manufacturing and documentation practices. Provide on-time, high quality results to meet manufacturing needs and promote / ensure a safe work environment to the staff in the execution of their work duties. The working hours are 5:30AM-2:00PM.
· Communicate and execute sample submissions based on site prioritization
· Track and trend QC test samples and communicate status to management
· Provide guidance to other departments to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
· Exercise compliance with company safety and other policies and procedures.
· Flexibility of schedule for weekend work to support business needs
· Physical Requirements (lifting bags of devices out of bins and transporting samples to the labs)
Who you are:
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· 2+ years of cGMP experience
· Previous QC Lab experience
· Understanding of AQL sampling
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work independently, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Works interdepartmentally in an effective manner to achieve plant objectives
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills with acute attention to details
· Familiar with quality systems Trackwise deviations
Job Requisition ID: 207986
Career Level: A - Current Student
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Nearest Major Market: Bellows Falls
Nearest Secondary Market: Keene
Job Segment: Quality