People Data Scientist (all genders)
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as People Data Scientist. As part of a global team, you will play a key role in in developing our company’s people analytics solutions in line with HR and People Analytics strategies, building analytics prototypes and scaling them to productive solutions. You will demonstrate business impact while contributing to the development of a people analytics platform. You will collaborate with Advanced People Analytics experts to generate meaningful analyses and recommendations to Senior HR Leadership teams, based on specific requirements via the use of advanced people data science methodologies (including predictive modelling, machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning,..). You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the compliance of all people data science methodologies with data privacy regulations, stay abreast and proactively communicate global and regional internal and external data science trends and examples that may impact our business and people strategies, spot new people data science innovative trends, translate them into new concepts for our company, pilot them on specific areas and measure impact. Possible strategic use case examples for our company could include leveraging organization network analytics to identify and leverage critical networks and key influencers or using Natural Language Processing to better identify skills available at our company based on work experiences. You will work in a multicultural team with colleagues and offices globally.
Who you are:
· Master or Ph.D degree holder
· Minimum 3 years of data science experience in industry
· Strong experience with both, structured and unstructured data in industrial environments
· Proven track record in scaling prototypes to productive solutions
· Full-stack data science skillset (Analytical methods; Data types; Data wrangling; Programming - e.g. Python; Enterprising AI / ETL frameworks e.g. Dataiku, Talend; Web apps - e.g. via Bokeh, R Shiny; Data visualization/BI tools- e.g. Tableau)
· Proven track record for success in building data science capabilities at the enterprise level; Experience with large-scale algorithm and machine learning challenges pulling data from multiple, complex data sets and bringing them to a productive level
· Experience working with business stakeholders on complex analytics projects
· Experience communicating with/presenting to a non-technical audience
· Excellent team player with ability to work independently as well as with global virtual teams; Adaptability and flexibility to lead and follow several global and regional projects at the same time
· Fluency in English mandatory
Job Requisition ID: 209795
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Database, Scientist, Technology, Science