Supports the shipment and/or packaging of customer orders following current department procedures and guidelines. Complete all front end and back end processing for packaging orders. Field questions with customer orders and issues with order processing. Assists Supervisor and works in a lead technical capacity to maintain workflow in department.
· Assists with providing direction and training for areas assigned
· Processes completed packaging orders
· Prints labels and ensures print quality
· Ensures food safety requirements are upheld
· Member ERT or MERT
· Verifies product/material, catalog number, lot number, special requests information, unit size and weights against order documentation
· Packs material following established procedures and instructions while complying with hazard regulations
· Applies all required labels and markings to box to comply with hazardous materials regulations
· Delivers and stages completed orders to the appropriate area of the facility
· Receives internal and external vendor products
· Utilizes proper material handling equipment for appropriate orders (based on size, weight, etc.)
· Performs canning operation
· Unpacks shipments for put away
· Puts away unpacked items in appropriate areas of warehouse
· Keeps work area and stock locations safe, clean and organized
· Resolves problems and issues with incoming shipments and with customer orders in problem resolution area
The employee will occasionally wear an air helmet, mask, safety shoes, apron rubber and Tyvek suits, protective gloves, safety glasses and goggles while performing in this position. They will also be standing for extended periods of time and repetitive movements throughout the shift. Also, in this position the candidate will be working with and in proximity of hazardous chemicals and human source materials. You may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. with lifting equipment. You will also utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus.
· High School Diploma, GED or HSED equivalent
· 1+ year of operations experience
· Strong understanding of food grade requirement
· Previous experience operating PCs, printers, RF scanner, pallet jack, selecting carts, packing equipment (tape machines, etc.), and various cutting instruments
· Strong computer skills; SAP, WMS, Word, Excel, Access, Clipper-ship
· Fluent in the English language
· Effectively communicate both orally and written
· Demonstrate attention to detail.
· Work quickly and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-pace environment
· Obtain power equipment operators license if required
Job Requisition ID: 208903
Location: Sheboygan Falls
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Food Safety, Front End, RF, Technology, Quality, Science