MSL Oncology (Immuno-Oncology)
• To engage internal and external stakeholders in the exchange of scientific information in order to :
- Identify and validate unmet medical needs and define appropriate standards of care
- Generate medical insights and support cross functionally to ensure access of new therapeutic option
- Identify issues and contribute to appropriate activities and solutions within a oncology TA
- Enhance company's reputation amongst Medical community as Scientific partner
• Identify and Engage KTL (Key Thought Leader) though scientific discussion and medical program
• Plan and Execute assigned tactics to fulfill Medical Affairs strategies in the field and positively impact KOL
• Represents Medical Affairs and the Company at medical activities
• Medical collaboration & support cross functionally and across regional medical team.
• Other tasks assigned by your superior
Who You Are:
• Master degree in related area (e.g. pharmacy, life science)
• MD/Ph.D./Pharmacist is preferred
• Previous experience in MSL /MM of any TA
• Good command of both English and Korean language
• Effective and efficient communication skill with business acumen
• Interactive, problem-solving, positive thinking, and collaborative
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
Job Requisition ID: 210656
Location: Seoul - all
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Oncology, Medical, Pharmacy, Healthcare