Legacy Versum [리가시 버슘] HYT - Project Engineer (안산)
As Project Engineer, this role is responsible for execution small and large ISO BSGS projects for Samsung or SK Hynix within the approved budget and On-stream schedule with high quality as a project engineer, and to provide project management leadership to all of the related team of the executed projects.The executing project can be changed according to work load.
· Provide project management for all projects in Industrial Specialty Gases.
· Provide engineering support to the project development engineer in the preparation of technical proposals, project control budgets and schedules.
The focus is to produce them consistently, deploying competitive engineering solutions and execution strategies to enable to win projects.
· Manage the technical risks and execution risks to ensure successful project execution.
· Comply with Versum Materials HYT Engineering Standards and Procedures in the engineering process.
· Control the projects within budgeted costs, whilst maintaining company goals of safety, reliability and technical quality. Maintain project cost and schedule forecasting.
· Support Project Development activities within in the development of clear scope definition and execution strategies, so that estimates can be prepared accurately and on time.
· Ensuring that there is adequate and effective communication within the Project teams, within other Versum Materials HYT groups, Customers, Vendors, Contractors, Partners, Authorities, etc.
· Obtaining all kind of appreciate local permits to meet local requirements, Versum Materials HYT standards and customer’s specific requirements.
· Full support for commissioning / start-up period including resource arrangements allocation and reporting.
· Accountable on the Project, Process and Equipment’s performances up to warrantee period.
Who You Are?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. (Chemical Engineering highly preferred)
· 8~15 year of experience in related industry such as Petrochemical, Gas or Engineering & Construction.
· Experience as Project related work such as technical or commercial proposal, project, commissioning
· Plant Construction experience in Gas, Petrochemical, or Engineering & Construction companies can be helpful.
· Project or Process engineer at operation team or experience about process change or upgrade project at operation team can be helpful
· Basic English skill in speaking & writing and P/C (Auto CAD, Power point, Word, Excel) skill.
· Require 50~70% of travel domestically
• 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
• 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
• (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.
Job Requisition ID: 209210
Location: Gyeonggi-do - all
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Technology