As Controlling Analyst in Global Shared Service Center, you are responsible to support the company's Global actual reporting of various Legal entities. Acting in this support function, you need to manage the data preparation and report generation such as Cost center, Sales report, forecast, headcount for our different stakeholders with the aim of providing timely, high-quality business reports to your Business Partner.
Main Responsibilities Includes:
· Timely and accurate management reporting (Headcount, CAPEX, sales report, expense report, others) for the Global Controlling community
· Ability to identify major deviations actual vs. plan and comment on such cost center reporting and analysis variances.
· Create standard operation procedures and documents for assigned responsibilities. Frequent update and maintain documentation for data sources and processes as necessary. Ensure BCP is in place and functional.
· Prepare ad-hoc analytics, presentation for management team meetings and business reviews upon request.
· Conduct monthly connect with stakeholder to share operational result, feedback and outstanding issues for resolution.
· Become highly proficient in all Finance reporting tools.
Who You Are:
* 5+ years business finance experience, with strong Controlling background e.g. financial analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting
* Advanced Excel, macro skills. Able to handle large data sets used for preparing financial reports
* Experience with SAP and/or other ERPs, TM1 system
* Willing to collaborate, share ideas and work for process improvement.
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations for performance in an atmosphere of continuous change.
* Rotating shift: Mid shift to Nightshift
Job Requisition ID: 208045
Location: National Capital - all
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Business Process, Technology, Management