Associate Product Manager
We areseeking an individual to takeownership of one or more of our Biochemical product lines to ensure sustained portfolio growth. As an Associate Product Manager, you will work with a highly collaborative team to:
· Create and implement a portfolio business strategy
· Develop and implement pricing strategies for eCommerce and commercial sales teams to maximize revenue growth and margins
· Generate awareness - Create and conduct global training for commercial teams, web content to aid customers with buying decisions, and valuable product literature content, tools, etc.
· Innovate - Hunt for innovation opportunities by collecting market research and listening to the Voice of Customer (VOC). Pursue paths to commercialize new products.
· Manage product and portfolio life cycle
· Create value through innovation that delivers value to the customer and our company
· Lead cross-functionally – Ensure success through productive teamwork (R&D, Procurement, Production, Packaging, Quality Control, Commercial etc.)
· Analyze market, portfolio and sales data and convert it into actionable insights
· Travel domestically and/or internationally
· This job can be based at MilliporeSigma in Milwaukee WI, St Louis MO, or Boston MA
Who You Are:
· Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or BioChemistry (or a related life science discipline)
· 1+ years of managerial experiencein product management, research, commercial sales, or operations
· MBA or Master’s degree
· Experience with Biochemical products and/or their applications
· Demonstrated ability to develop marketing campaigns
· Ability to influence in a complex organization
· Self-starting, strategic minded
· Demonstrated verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects with a high degree of independence
· Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Job Requisition ID: 209614
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Biochemistry, Manager, Physics, QC, Science, Management, Research, Quality